19th School of Vacuum Technology
Vacuum and new materials/Vákuum a nové materiály
November 09 - 12, 2016, Hotel *** SOREA TRIGAN Baník, Štrbské Pleso, Vysoké Tatry, Slovakia
- High Tatra Mountain region, traditionally in Štrbské Pleso
- Useful particularly for young scientists and PhD. students to present results of their research work.
- Offers a course in Principles of Vacuum Technology which will run parallel to the scientific event.
- The course of Principles of Vacuum Technology will cover:
- physics of low pressures, vacuum production,
- vacuum measurements,
- materials for vacuum, clean rooms,
- applications of vacuum to analytical methods and technology used in electronic, automotive and lighting industries.